|ACAR is here to assist ACAR-approved Akita rescue groups in their daily efforts to protect and support forgotten, discarded, or abused Akitas in need prior to re-homing. Financial assistance from ACAR is dependent on funds raised and availability of those funds. |
Support from ACAR’s general fund is limited to $1000 per dog with a maximum of $5000 allocated to each approved rescue for the calendar year.
From the CHARMS fund (for senior dogs over 7 years old), financial assistance is limited to $1000 per dog with a maximum of $5000 per approved rescue for the calendar year.
Requirements for Receiving Funding
– be approved by Akita Club of America Rescue, Inc.
– be designated a 501(c)3 organization by the IRS
– have a board member who is also a member in good standing of Akita Club of America
– sign ACAR’s Rescue Code of Ethics and display the logo on their website.
Instructions to Apply for Funding
The following process has been established by ACAR beginning in 2020:
To request financial support,
– please complete this form, submitting one form per dog.
– Copies of estimates or receipts for veterinary care, transportation, boarding, etc., should be submitted along with the form.
– The form and all receipts should be emailed to Elizabeth Fulghum
Help ACAR Raise Funds
Rescues are asked to help ACAR in its mission to raise funds by:
– Connecting with ACAR on Facebook and other social media platforms
– Linking to ACAR’s website (AkitaClubRescue.org)
– Sharing ACAR’s Facebook posts
– Keeping rescue supporters updated on ACAR activities through the rescue’s newsletter, email update, or other communication distributed to supporters
– Encouraging network and supporters to like/share ACAR’s Facebook posts and visit its website
|Download Form Here|
| —Akita Club of America Rescue—|
P.O. Box 9536
Chandler Heights, AZ 85127